Viljar Amy My thinks

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Smallville Punisher War Zone Torso December 4th Comic Reel

Lexi Alexander

He said, It funny because I never in a million times when I thought about this project that a costume could be talked about for so long. In the final sentences of their advertising blitz, Lexi Alexander director and actor Ray Stevenson are still doing the rounds. First up, in front Stevenson the fist of five questions to CBR News. It would be ve been strange. Director Lexi Alexander talked to Superhero Hype, talking about clothes. We had to do with the skull. First of all, Ray is not t the kind of actor who says yes to a spandex film, and I do not t want him in spandex. It would be ve been a kind of Sacha Baron Cohen kind of spoofing see Ray in spandex. So we said we wanted to go more by military. I thought, My God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home